4 dried tomatoes
1 red bell pepper
3 tablespoons Parmesan
3 tablespoons almonds
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 garlic clove
1 cup red wine
1 cup white vinegar
1 cup brown sugar
- For the pesto, cook the bell pepper over medium-low heat. Then, using a mortar and pestle, crush it with the dried tomatoes and gradually add Parmesan, almonds, the garlic clove and olive oil.
- In a frying pan, sauté shrimp in a little olive oil with paprika and garlic powder until they turn orange.
- For the reduction, mix wine, white vinegar and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. When it begins to boil, reduce the heat to low and stir occasionally until it thickens. Then remove from heat and let cool.
- To prepare the Pintxos, cut the bread into small slices and toast them. Top each slice with some pesto and a shrimp.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, parsley or whatever you prefer. Finally, have fun adding the reduction on top of all Pintxos.
- Serve on your Ziruma Cutting Board and share with your loved ones. Enjoy!