Spanish Shrimp Pintxos Recipe by Ziruma
IngredientsShrimp Bread Dried tomatoes Red bell pepper Extra virgin olive oil Balsamic vinegar Brown sugar
- For the pesto, cook the bell pepper over medium-low heat. Then, using a mortar and pestle, crush it with the dried tomatoes and gradually add the olive oil.
- In a frying pan, sauté shrimp in a little oil with your favorite spices until they turn orange.
- For the balsamic glaze, mix the balsamic vinegar and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. When it begins to boil, reduce the heat to low and stir occasionally until it thickens. Then remove from heat and let cool.
- To prepare the Pintxos, cut the bread into small slices and toast them. Top each slice with some pesto and a shrimp.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, parsley or whatever you prefer. Finally, have fun adding the balsamic glaze on top of all Pintxos.
- Serve on your Ziruma Cutting Board and share with your loved ones. Enjoy!